9.08.2003

dunno wat happened to my com, cunt get internet access and cunt recognise lan settings. have to use my friend's com instead.

this moring had chem olympiad. the lecturer was a new teacher, and this was his first lecture!! haha, he only prepared the notes 3 o'clock this morning!! must be in a hurry. later the clustermaster of A3L in the hostel (also a new teacher in tchs) told me the lecturer was actually a friend of his!! singapore is so small!! iahk don't argue with me on this anymore, hor...

the lecture was easy to understand, a-level stuff marh, but don't know wat mr pang's lecture would be like. we covered alcohol, aldehyde, ketone, acyl halides, carboxyl acid, amine and amino acid today, so have a big problem rememering all those reactions. but in principle, nucleuphile attack electrophile, blah, blah, hehe, tried one so called olympiad question. not so difficult. haha, maybe the first Q of the whole paper, or the candidates will be too demoralized. also encourtered mr ng's famous zwitterion, dunno whether spelt correct. haha, just the conjugate base of amino acid marh, why give such a strange name!!!

went to school at 8:15. wanted to study in the library first, but library not open till 9! how can they shun a librarian out like that! 真没��, coz the notice wrote 'library open from 8 to 12 on school holidays'. must complain to sn some more.

talking of library. last night we librarians went to wh... forget how to spell, to help out in their MAF celebration. i was the tour guide for the children, to lead them to the different stations for games. aha, actually zengwei was in front, so strictly speaking im the follower! we started off with 30 plus kid, by the end only 20 plus. horrible right!! now realised how annoying i am when i was a kid, haha. a lot of 34 people went there. me, zw, sn, bf, kq. yarr, and kq joined library for one night. i think her 'auntieish' friend or sn 'forced' her to come, haha, at least get cip hour!!! we have 3 dollars for dinner, one pencil case + sharpener + pencils and 4-5 hours of cip. the pencil thingy was the gifts for the games. but since many left, the organizers just gave us. quite nice, and very cute, yeah, yeah.

also last night one of the organisers there told me he thought i was a local until i opened my mouth to speak mandarin. dunno. am i that 'localised' or are the other prcs too 'delocalised'? sheesh, i think i'm too obssessed with chem already. but seriously i'm considering doing chem in U. back on track, i cunt have any comments on that. maybe it's because i was the only prc guy wearing sandals and casual shorts? (excluding zengwei's pe shorts) or it's because of the new hairstyle my guardian trimmed for me?

regarding my hair. many prcs find it... how to say? strange? they don't think it suits me. they say im very guai and this hairstyle is to outrageous for me. my guardian said he thought i was too guai and want to have a difference. (in case u dunno my kind guardian cut hair for me, saving me 8 dollars every few weeks) but the locals seldomly comment on my hair! at least in front of me lah. a few even say that's cute. dunno. maybe cute have many meanings? am i that guai? i hate to shave, u know, coz i think my beard and mustache a part of my body so why remove them? but then why i cut my hair? cunt be justified this way. or rather, i think shaving is only for the adults. i know i'll reach 18 in 2 and a half month time but i don't want to grow up. i'm just unsured about the adult world. and i don't think i look that good without my mustache. will be like those �白脸 then. maybe i'm just not used to tt? tt will be a great difference. singapore's sun tanned my arms and legs, but never tanned my face. haiz.

yup, quite long already. have to do a bit of work. org chem is fun!?

downloaded some midi, but don't know how to put on. i'm just it idot, maybe, only know how to play games and burn CD? aha, anyway those midi are not tt good, except one or two. want to download some software which can convert mp3 to midi. get one but required registration ans series code, or only can covert 21 seconds. what a pity. i have a nice nice eyes on me piano mp3. should sound fantastic when converted to midi and put on. nvm. things will work out themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home