10.23.2003

hehe, my dance sux. hng, and ~ming, happily stood upstairs watching me chu1 chou3 hah? i'll revenge, hehe, i'll invite u as my partner next year in orientation campfire or CNY!!!

i wanted to put on my TCHS uniform and tour the open house again, but i forgot to bring it! last year just wandered for a few minutes and went back. hehe, actually every year open house just the same. mac got the same lame questions lor. hehe, the problem is i still could not do them.

tml no need to go to school! yeah! my alarm clock did not ring this morning, nearly was late for school. and i msged many people yesterday telling them there is morning assembly today. what a joke it would be if i was not in central plaza this morning.

and another joke. wangtao's mother told him i was not going back to china this year. sheesh, i booked and collected the air ticket with wangtao what. these parents, haiya, no comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home