11.21.2003

18

i shall be cutting my birthday cake in one hour's time.

only my father will be by my side then. my mum's still in 深圳

anyway. happy birthday!

what birthday wish shall i make?

good a-level result? offer of scholarship for university? getting into a steady relationship? a tour in Tibet? a journey to mars, which is supposed to be the origin of men?

i hope that time will stop moving the moment i blow my candles off. i will be always 18. xx will always be 19, jh and xy will always be 16, and ming, mich, khai, cc, moo, anli etc will always be 17. we'll always be living in our teenage. we'll always be after our promos but before j2. we'll always be in the time when we can enjoy, without worrying for the future.

我们就可以一直生活在这个没有忧伤,只有快乐,没有迷惑,只有欢笑,没有烦恼,只有喜悦的时间里。

我真的希望能这样。

不过,有人说,生日的愿望是不能说出来的,不让就不灵了。

看来,我的这个愿望也是难以实现了。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home