11.13.2003

finally, pw is over

yesterday was not bad, at least i think

so, what am i going to do? meeting my srp mentor tml morning, and go for the chalet in the afternoon.

i'll be staying overnight, hehe, coz my clustermaster never check attendance properly, can my roommate can cover up for me... anyway it's holiday now, so who cares?

today is nov 13th. special day... because something special happend on this day five years ago. that was the first time i had kind of... group dating? no, just outing lah. but she was there... yups, that was after exams... hehe, guess it'll take quite a long time for me to forget this date.

but anyway, time seems to be the best cure. the sentences i exchanged with her in the later half of the year can be counted with ur both hands. haven't received any msgs of calls also. hehe, and i'm reminiscing less and less, and my life becomes happier and more energetic thanks to my friends. i did observed her sometimes, but it just conviced me that she's not kind of girl i want for a steady relationship. we r attracted because of our differences. we are misled by the 'mysterious' outlook in our own eys. and when the cover is peeled off and the truth surfaced... yups, the time will ultimately come.

yups, she does not make me feel i'm needed. according to the 'men mars, women venus book', men are motivated and enpowered when they feel they are needed. and vice versa, i don't think i really make her feel cherished. i tried, but i failed.

anyway, i have a few words for my group members (hehe, but only one will see)

i'm not a good leader. and i really appreciate ur help and cooperation. i think i sometimes just try to reinforce my own idea into the object but not considerig ur opinions, and i must say sorry. and half way through the project i indeed felt i could not cope, coz i somehow feel i'm alone in the project. i complained to myself that it could be better that i can single-handedly do the project. hehe, but later i realised that ur presence are really precious. expecially towards the end and everyone is so enthu about the project, making me think that our group should be one of the best, really.

really, a big thanks.

and to hc049

u r the source of power for our group. haha, ur pressure on us really spur us to be efficient and dilligent and catch up as much as possible. and the way u did ur pw really inspired me, and i personally don't think i have the ability to united and create such a cohesive group. really, u did have fun working together... the fun can never be achieved in other groups. and u really helps us, letting us to refer to ur wr and sharing us ur op. we are indeed lucky to have a group like yours in our class.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home