11.29.2003

i went shopping with my mum this afternoon, quite a fruitful day.

we went to specs shop first... hehe, by next monday i'll have two new pair of specs... and my eyesight is not failing that fast! only deepened by 25 degrees, and i can still see clearly with my current specs... hmm, hehe, cost my mum 1000 rmb... not too bad as she ordered the best 镜片 for me, and the frames were not cheap either. every year i go back to china i'll return to singapore with two new pairs of specs. and today i had my specs washed by ultrasound or something like that, and the whole world in front of me seemed so clean and clear, haha.

then we went into the downtown area, the true shopping area... hehe, wanna look for shoes... (moo will definitely be mad). haha, looking for chinese brands. quite nice looking but dunno whether their endurance was equally good. anyway, didn't find a suitable pair, and the one i wanted don't have my size... i think my size is quite commmon. anyways, shall shop elsewhere later in the holiday.

and a strange thing happened along our stroll in the street. a couple of people approached usu asking whether we were shopping for shoes and recommended their own shops. haiyo, am i too obvious? dunno. hehe, they can make good detectives.

and i had my own watch. haha, ending my life as a watchless person. anywayz... in the past i also had watches, but i either lost them somewhere or the watches were ugly in my eyes and i never dare to wear... my mum returned from 深圳 with two faked rolex watches. hehe, one for me and one for my father... of course i'm not wearing it... quite odd, and also tempt the thieves, even though it only cost 100 plus rmb... hehe, faked one mah.

i bought a new badminton racket also. i lost the one i brought to singapore last year some time in the middle of the year and for the rest of year i had to borrow my roommate's, even in fos... and i saw exactly the same one also today. this time i bought a better one at 186 rmb, plus an extra grip. the brand is 'double happiness', hehe, famous table tennis bat brand. not famous for making badminton racket, that's why it's cheap... quite light racket, and it boasts that it's made of titanium... but actually i spent more time in front of the yonex and wilson ones... if my mum was not there, i would probably have chosen the 400 plus yonex one... that's the cheapest among the yonex ones... anyway, the most expensive one costs 1600 plus. but i bet it has rested there for a long time, hehe. maybe i can only have a grip on that in my dream... anyway my standard is not that high, and my standard just fit into the 'double happiness' one. hehe

if i knew how to tie and fasten the strings myself, i would have bought yonex strings and put in up in my racket... but i dunno how to do that...

my father called and told us he's not coming back for dinner, so my mum and i had dinner in an KFC. i like the barbecue flavoured chicken wings. they also had new 'lemon chicken burger', but didn't dare to have a try.

spot quite a few cd shops along the way, shall go some day on my own to explore. but it's quite difficult to find the 'ancient' albums. shall also take a tour at 新华书店 some day...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home