11.25.2003

my mum is coming back today from guangzhou by 11pm. my dad got his 应酬 outside in the eveing.
consequence: i have to 解决晚饭 on my own...

so, where shall i eat? considered mcdonald's... mcdonald's not very nice in china, and there isn't an outlet near my home, so sorry, wlh, hehe

kfc? there's an outlet right outside my home... haiyo, but quite expensive. a meal can reach 20 plus rmb... though converting to singapore dollar still considered cheap, but why let the americans get the profit?

hehe, then decided to support our 民族饮食业. i went to one small small restaurant on the other side of the road and ordered 一两馄沌,二两小笼包。haha, xx must be jealous when she reads me eating 小笼包. guess how much? 6.8rmb, hehe, that's 1.5 singapore dollar... and i'm very full... and the food really delicious...

i found out today that there's a channel showing 冬季恋歌 in the morning. hehe, at least i'll get up early everyday to watch that. then in the aftertoon i can watch 金粉世家, and shall be online in the evening... then left no time for my homework and sat... did some chem yesterday, then i realised i forgot to bring my chem tys home.... oops, then i was so discouraged that i just gave up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home