11.20.2003

my mum just went out for 深圳. 5 days. my dad got 应酬 tonight, so... hehe, most probably i'll have to 解决 my dinner on my own. easy lah, just get some rice and dishes and put them in microwave...

stay at home today. did not follow my dad coz basically cannot study at his office with the temptation of broadband. but realised that at home it's still the same. got tv. very tempted to flip though the papers, diaries and etc in the secondary school life in china. but could be quite uncomfortable. coz it's full of the shadow of that one.

anyway hope i can do some homework later on. the dial-up sound is very strange. hehe, anyone who calls our home now will hear beeps indicating the phone is busy. hope my dad and mum r not calling now

still cloudy and rainly. haven't seen the sun yet.

watched nba, dull game. hmmm.

and discovered yesterday the bad relationship between my 爷爷 and 奶奶。 they are all seventy and above lor, but still quarreling. my 奶奶 got 离家出走。sheesh. don't know what they are doing. ten years ago they were arguing for divorce some more... i've seen enough bad examples from my father's family... i'm trying to avoid them, but who know? i just belong to the family too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home