11.22.2003

my pa has gone to sleep. just started doing holiday assignment. then cannnot resist to be online.

i'll take the operation in the later half of next week, as i have to wait for my mum to come back. actually i don't quite care. just small one, then go back to hospital for check for 3 days, 1 hour a time, then after 10 days they'll 拆线. but my pa said better have someone to look after me (definitely not him, of course), then i have to wait for my mum.

whenever i come online my pa will say i'm meeting some girls, or too eager to receive some e-mail, etc... haiyo, can't he understand i'm just bored, and coming online has become a routine of mine? well, i'm waiting for an e-mail, that's true, but... i don't think that person will dare to ever write to me... haha, nvm. for today my pa is practically following me everywhere i go, especially in my home, form living room, to my own room, to the study... sheesh. even i'm replying e-mail or chatting or writing my blog sometimes... and i just cannot ask him to shun away... luckily he couldn't understand english... er... but still very uncomfortable. it's ok for him to know something, but he's just pressing too much. and the more he presses, the more reluctant i'm going to talk. i need my own freedom, my own space, my own privacy.

anyways... i'm more tilted to my mum's side. but she's away...

haha, and sorry to xx... forgot girls are most sensitive about their ages... hmmm, how to 补救? haiya, 麻烦。最近比较烦。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home