11.10.2003

started packing up yesterday afternoon. by now all the books on the shelves had been gone. hehe, still considering bringing some books home to read. i've got a good one, titled 'why do people hate america', haha, so chim...

anyway, packing up was fun. realised i threw many things. i threw away tchs' 99 and 00 year books... so sad. i've been bring them along for 3 years... but so much has changed, and they're damned heavey. hehe, but the 02 year book is still with me...

and also my english tys, haha, remembered then i was fearing failing my english at o-level and kept the tys so that i can revise if i have to do o-level english again at J1, hehe, so stupid. also remembered last year throw many books and notes to my juniors, hehe, maybe they're throwing them away this year. hope they're not throwing the ss ones, they're reall nice written...

and now i'm having problems with the magzines. i have three shoe boxes of them, including all my sec 4 issues of time, newsweek and the world & I. what a pity if i throw them away, but anyway i don't think i'm going to read them any more.. haiya. somebody help me with an idea leh.

will be having a pw meeting at 10. not the last time, definitely. i'm thinking of wednesday itself we stay back and tidy up the gpf. of course some other things have to be done in the evening and some more pages may have to be printed. but anyway... but thursday 8 a.m we should be saying bye bye to pw liao.

haha, and of course i'll be during the numbering of pages. that'll be very late. nvm, but i really think it's my work, and i won't be happy if some one take this job from me, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home