12.04.2003

watched china men's football team lost to japan... sighz...

and my mother made me write all the names of the people in our class and match them to the class photo i brought back... and she is trying to remember all the names and people now.... hehe, just now she commented that the girls in our class are generally quite pretty, haha...

hehe, but she's having problems matching the names to the people. hehe, she can remember zhenhua is the one who got 10 a1 and then relate to songsong... haiz... she's very interested in the scandals... but that's the only one i told her... anyone it's a fact already... and i don't think there r other true scandals in our class now... according to my standard, hehe, maybe i'm just not observant enough...

and my father is watching me writing this blog now... hehe, he cannot understand anything except words like 'girls'.... haha, now he's leaving... haiya, pity him... and pity me... in this E-age...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home