10.17.2004

It's sunday again

haix, sorry for those used the 'comment' function. hopefully i have not neglect u for long... hehe... ecKs actually quoted me... it's such an honour. thanks yangke for inviting me to write her auto... had i got to know u better i wouldn't hesitate to say 'yes'. of course it's my privilege, but maybe u have to bear with the low quality of both content and handwriting....

US application is so troublesome... and i haven't really started... omg... you should be wondering what i have been doing these days. well, i have been basically slacking slacking and slacking. i think i still know what i am doing... hehe.

and certainly my dear readers should have observed that i've changed my template... i'm not IT savvy so basically i just chose another template, and kope the command for inserting the pic from someone else's blog.... i wanted to put the pic as the first part for my blog, big big one, but obviously i don't know how to do that... hehe... after some trial and error and previews i managed to place it in front of all the blog entries. not bad.

yah, it's a snapshot from ‘不可不信缘’。nice movie. i've watched it at least 5 times.

2 Comments:

Blogger key said...

Heard it is a nice movie but have not watched it(or somehow missed it)...
No hurry for my auto--can always meet up somewhere in he lie kou even after we go back, heheh:)
Michelle was such an early bird--nice layout!

1:42 pm  
Blogger flying said...

u know mich? hehe
i have the movie in my com so that i can watch it whenever i want.

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home