12.02.2004

home sweet home

finally, i'm back to home again! the familiar foods, the familiar house, the familiar bed. (well it sounds like an irony but i have actually slept more nights on my hostel bed than my home bed). the streets don't look that familiar.... the city's changing fast.

i was really touched when khai qing, shuang ning and an li came to 送我们 at the airport. was more surprised when i knew that they were actually watching out plane taking off!! when the plane was leaving the runway, i wasn't feeling very good... four years... i have to leave my singaporean classmates and friends, i have to part my hostel buddies and chums, to face the cold winter in china. and in fact, i found that i thought a bit differently from my classmates in china, and there seemed to be a 隔膜 building up... maybe it's just a price to pay...

wellz, when the plane touched down in shanghai, i wasn't that sad after all... hehe. always nice to see my parents. home food tastes nice. home bed sleeps sound. hehe. now my blue bed gets a blue bedsheet, blue quilt and blue pillow case!!! and i got a 128m mp3 player cum usb drive (my parents actualy have one each already). and finally i can get to watch the sports channel!!! yeah yeah!!! and my hp no. in china can still be used. not bad. probably i'll get a new phone in the coming days.

to sum up, home sweet home!!! of course i still got my essays to worry about, but for this few days i can still afford to slack a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home