4.19.2005

Hypothesis tesing

H0: I can get a scholarship
H1: I cannot get a scholarship

If Ho happens, i will go to cornell
If H1 happens, i will stay in singapore, probably NUS

If H0 is tested to be true, there are 2 possible results
A1: A*star scholarship; status: shortlisted for final round interview
Result: Cornell, College of Engineering. Looking for a double degree or joint major in Chemistry and Chemical biology from College of arts and sciences
A2: DBS scholarship; status: shortlisted for psychometric test
Result: Cornell, College of Engineering. Looking for a double degree or joint major in Economics from college or arts and sciences

Let f(x) be the function of my university decision if a scholarship is awarded. among all the variables and so on, there are a few constant terms.

C1: I will be going to Cornell
C2: I will pursue an Engineering degree at least
C3: I have to MAIL TO CORNELL A 400 US DOLLAR DEPOSIT BY THE END OF THIS MONTH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home